Thanks to the individuals and organisations who have supported in the past and continue to support The African Pulse in kind.
- Schools Development Unit for providing office accomodation, support and experience in the field;
- KPMG for providing consultancy support in preparing the Charity’s business plan;
- Growth International for team support, accountancy and hiring of team;
- British Airways for sponsoring flights to assist in the development of the charity;
- Euro RSCG New York advertising agency for providing hardware to the team and technical expertise to produce the pilot CD-ROM;
- St Benedict’s School, Ealing for printing our leaflets and newsletters;
- Gumley House Convent School, for printing promotional leaflets.
Individuals from companies showing support in a professional capacity include:
- Brad Sparks of KPMG-USA for financial management mentoring;
- Retha Alberts at La Vita Nuova for providing team training;
- Marylou Lousvet for project management advice;
- Steve Mullins of Ascot Associates for analysing pilot data.