Feroza’s Story is a resource designed to support teachers in the delivery of Life Skills and HIV&AIDS education. This intermediate phase resource is aligned to the South African curriculum and will provide fresh and exciting approaches to re-engage your learners in this topic.
Are you faced with any of the situations below?
- Learners affected by HIV&AIDS
- Lack of information amongst students regarding HIV&AIDS;
- Students tired of hearing about HIV/AIDS – they think they know everything;
- Not enough time to teach life skills and HIV&AIDS;
- Teaching HIV&AIDS is difficult and unenjoyable;
- Lack of sufficient relevant, trained resources to assist.
Feroza’s Story can solve this for you because our package is:
- Innovative and fresh;
- Engaging and fun for children and educators;
- A non-threatening approach to HIV/AIDS education;
- Aligned to the South African national curriculum;
- Easy to use and integrate into all curriculum areas (maths, languages, science, arts and culture etc);
Find out more about our resources at SPLK-1001 exam dumps questions. Order a copy for your school by contacting us at our South African office and enquiring about educator training in your area.
Use our enquiry form to order a package. The package is available for R475.
The African Pulse conducts teacher training at South African schools on how to use Feroza’s Story as well as the facilitation of HIV&AIDS education in the classroom.