Organisations across South Africa are finding that Feroza’s Story is a great tool to assist with youth work in many different contexts.
Does your organisation do any of the following work?
- youth groups and clubs;
- church groups;
- computer clubs or resource centres;
- school life skills workshops;
- health educational outreach to the community.
You can use Feroza’s Story to make your workshops innovative and exciting!
If your work consists of the following activities, Feroza’s Story may be useful for you:
Working with children aged 8 – 14 yrs;
Facilitating workshops or lessons on HIV/AIDS, life skills and/or health matters;
Work with schools.
The African Pulse is proud to have worked with:
- Hope Worldwide SA;
- St. Philomena’s;
- Southern African Association of Youth Clubs;
- Peace Players International;
- Treatment Action Campaign;
- Knysna AIDS Council;
- Ikamva Labantu;
- Grace Education Community Services.
The African Pulse conducts training for South African organisations on how to use Feroza’s Story as well as the facilitation of HIV&AIDS.